Monday, April 26, 2010

One Year!




I can't believe it's already been a whole year since our wedding! Ben planned a wonderful week vacation for us down in Southern California, spending some time with Greg and Darlene and Seth, Becca, Hannah and Josh. We had a blast shopping, exploring and just relaxing. He also surprised me with a wonderful Italian dinner Saturday night and a hotel all to ourselves for our anniversary!
I have to admit that I was suspicious, but I definitely wasn't sure, so the hotel was a great surprise, and he tried so hard to keep it a secret from me. Isn't he great? :)
Looking back over this past year, we've moved back and forth across the country and met our quota for road trips for the next 5 years! We've already managed to live in 3 states (Utah, Ohio, and California), not to mention all the ones we've visited, especially on our trip out to Ohio! We've also had quite a bit of adventure, especially with Ben's accident. To say the least, it's sure been one exciting year!
Ben makes me happier than I could have imagined and I'm thankful every day that I married him. Here's to the first year, honey! I can't wait for the rest!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post. I just love you 2 together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so happy! Happy 1 year guys! I love you both!

    ReplyDelete